image 3.2.0 image: ^3.2.0 copied to clipboard
Provides server and web apps the ability to load, manipulate, and save images with various image file formats including PNG, JPEG, GIF, BMP, WebP, TIFF, TGA, PSD, PVR, and OpenEXR.
3.2.0 - May 18, 2022 #
- Update SDK dependency to >2.15.0 and XML package dependency to >6.0.0
3.1.3 - February 17, 2022 #
- Optimize Image.getWhiteBalance function, add asDouble argument to return double value.
3.1.2 - February 17, 2022 #
- Add BmpEncoder to encode BMP images, along with encodeBmp function. Currently, only 24-bit or 32-bit BMP images will be encoded.
3.1.1 - January 12, 2022 #
- Fix error loading some tiff images
- Fix jpeg comments to support non-strict utf8 text
3.1.0 - November 30, 2021 #
- Update archive version requirement
- Fix JPGDecoder to return correct nullable types.
3.0.8 - October 02, 2021 #
- Fix WebP lossless decoder.
3.0.7 - September 29, 2021 #
- Change LICENSE to MIT.
3.0.6 - September 29, 2021 #
- Clean up LICENSE file, moving other license references to LICENSE-other.
- Fix copyResize for landscape oriented images.
- Fix Dart warnings from the previous release.
- Fix #320 - copyResize incorrectly applies linear and cubic.
- Apply EXIF orientation when decoding JPEG images.
- Dithering support for GIF encoder.
- Fix PNGEncoder issue if addFrame is called directly instead than encodeImage or encodeAnimation.
- Optimization for drawImage.
- Improve NeuralQuantizer to fix issue encoding small GIF images.
- Code cleanup resolving lint issues.
- Migrate to null safety.
2.1.19 - November 11, 2020 #
- Refactor HdrImage to better support more diverse formats, used for Hdr Tiff decoding.
- TiffDecoder will maintain Tag data after decoding, allowing them to be read to process image metadata.
- Added TiffEncoder. Still needs work to be able to add tag data to an encoded image.
- Clean up print statements from BmpDecoder.
2.1.18 - September 25, 2020 #
- Added 64-bit float format to TIFF decoder.
- Fixed issues with TiffDecoder.decodeHdrImage.
- Added range clamping to copyCrop to avoid out-of-bound errors.
- Variable FPS for animated GIF encoding.
2.1.17 - September 20, 2020 #
- Added 32-bit float and 16-bit half-float formats to the TIFF decoder.
2.1.16 - September 19, 2020 #
- Downgrade Meta dependency to be compatible with flutter_test in the stable channel.
2.1.15 - September 13, 2020 #
- Fix Image.getBytes for cropping images
- Fix bakeOrientation EXIF data
- Added ICO format decoder
- Fix JpegData.validate for unintended exceptions with non jpeg images
2.1.14 - June 14, 2020 #
- Update xml dependency to 4.2.0
2.1.13 - May 21, 2020 #
- Improvements for JPEG EXIF decoding
- Fix for the GIF animation decoder
- APNG encoder time delay correctly to milliseconds
2.1.12 - January 14, 2020 #
- drawChar now uses color parameter.
- Fix index out of range bug in drawImage.
- Fix transparency with animated WebP images.
2.1.11 - December 30, 2019 #
- Fix GIF animation loopCount encoding. Some viewers were not seeing the repeat count correctly.
- Resolve analysis warnings.
2.1.10 - December 04, 2019 #
- Applied Pub's Health suggestions.
- Optimize use of slow typed_data methods.
- Add drawStringCentered function
- Add fillCircle function
- Fix drawLine thickness for axis-aligned lines
2.1.9 - November 15, 2019 #
- JpegDecoder optimizations. Decoding an 8k jpeg went from 2048ms to 1340ms.
2.1.8 - November 05, 2019 #
- Fix issue with XML parsing for font files not reading some files
- Fix bug with trim function for non-transparent trim mode
2.1.7 - October 30, 2019 #
- Add ICO and CUR encoder.
- Fix BMP decoder for top-down BMP image files.
2.1.6 - October 29, 2019 #
- Add BMP decoder, currently only supporting 24-bit and 32-bit non compressed BMP images. (Thanks Ryan Kauk)
- Updated some tests to use
- Fixed null value in
- Added Dart syntax highlighting in the readme file.
- Formatted package using
- Fixed "Unnecessary new" and other Dart analyzer warnings.
- Added the
samplingFactorparameter to GIF encoding, which allows to significantly speed up encoding times of GIF encoding.
2.1.4 - June 01, 2019 #
- Optimize fillRect, drawPixel, and other drawing functions when opaque colors are used.
2.1.3 - May 26, 2019 #
- Revert the internal color format to #AABBGGRR.
2.1.2 - May 25, 2019 #
- Fix crash decoding some Jpeg images.
- Fix infinite recursion crash with fillFlood when fill color is the same as the start pixel color.
2.1.1 - May 22, 2019 #
- Fix typo and missing license in license file.
2.1.0 - May 15, 2019 #
- Big API clean-up to bring it up to a more modern Dart syntax.
2.0.9 - May 10, 2019 #
- Use strict dartanalysys settings and clean up code.
2.0.8 - May 8, 2019 #
- Add ability to quantize an image to any number of colors.
- Optimizations for the JPEG decoder.
- Use #AARRGGBB for colors instead of #AABBGGRR, to be compatible with Flutter image class.
- Add floodfill drawing function.
- CopyRectify to transform an arbitrary quad to the full image.
- Improve performance of CopyResize.
2.0.7 - February 5, 2019 #
- Improve JPEG decoding performance.
- Decode and encode ICC profile data from PNG images.
2.0.6 - January 26, 2019 #
- bakeOrientation will clear the image's exif orientation properties.
- copyResize will correctly maintain the image's orientation.
2.0.5 - December 1, 2018 #
- Added APNG (animated PNG) encoding.
- Optimized drawString function.
2.0.3 - June 6, 2018 #
- copyResize can maintain aspect ratio when resizing height by using -1 for the width.
- Added example for loading and processing images in an isolate.
2.0.2 - June 1, 2018 #
- Re-added decoding of orientation exif value from jpeg images.
- Added bake_orientation function, which will rotate an image so that it physically matches its orientation exif value, useful for rotating an image prior to exporting it to a format that does not support exif data.
2.0.1 - May 28, 2018 #
Fix for bad jpeg files when encoding EXIF data.
2.0.0 - May 22, 2018 #
Remove the use of Dart 1 upper-case constants. Update SDK dependency to a 2.0 development release.
1.1.33 - May 16, 2018 #
Maintain EXIF data from JPEG images.
1.1.32 - May 9, 2018 #
Remove the use of
part of in the main library.
1.1.30 - March 10, 2018 #
Update pubspec to account for the new version of xml package that has been published.
1.1.29 - September 18, 2017 #
- Add fixes for strong mode support.
1.1.28 - May 27, 2017 #
- Update pubspec to fix recent pub issues.
- Rename changelog.txt to CHANGELOG.md.
- Fix for 8-bit PNG decoding.
1.1.27 - May 14, 2017 #
- Fix crash decoding some jpeg images.
1.1.24 - January 23, 2015 #
- PVR encoding/decoding
- Fix 16-bit tiff decoding
1.1.23 - September 15, 2014 #
- Fix alpha for PSD images.
1.1.22 - July 31, 2014 #
- Various bug fixes
1.1.21 - June 19, 2014 #
- Add drawImage function
- Update XML dependency to 2.0.0
1.1.20 - April 26, 2014 #
- Fix OpenEXR decoder for dart2js
1.1.19 - April 15, 2014 #
- OpenEXR fixes.
1.1.18 - April 06, 2014 #
- Added OpenEXR format decoder.
1.1.17 - April 02, 2014 #
- Add Photoshop PSD format decoder
1.1.16 - March 24, 2014 #
- Fix JPEG encoder for compression quality < 100.
1.1.15 - March 10, 2014 #
- Update to new version of archive.
1.1.14 - February 26, 2014 #
1.1.13 - February 16, 2014 #
- Added TIFF decoder
1.1.10 - February 11, 2014 #
- Added APNG animated PNG decoding support.
- Improved JPEG decoding performance
- Various bug fixes
1.1.8 - February 01, 2014 #
- Added GIF decoding support, including animated gifs.
1.1.7 - January 28, 2014 #
- Added WebP decoding support, included animated WebP.