usage 4.0.2 usage: ^4.0.2 copied to clipboard
A Google Analytics wrapper for command-line, web, and Flutter apps.
- Fix a bug with the analytics ping throttling algorithm.
- Force close the http client from
IOAnalytics.close(). This prevents lingering requests from making the application hang.
- Publishing a null safe stable release.
- Updated to support 2.12.0 and null safety.
- A number of cleanups to improve the package health score.
- increase the support SDK range to
- bump our minimum SDK constraint to
- change to using non-deprecated dart:convert constants
- added a
close()method to the
- change our minimum SDK from
- expose the
- make it easier for clients to extend the
- allow for custom parameters when sending a screenView
- make Analytics.clientId available immediately
- switch the technique we use to determine the locale to the new dart:io
- change our minimum SDK version to
- expose the
- fixed an NPE in the
- removed the use of configurable imports
- removed the Flutter specific entry-point; Flutter apps can now use the
- moved the uuid library from
- fixed an issue with reporting the user language for the dart:io provider
- changed to send additional lines for reported exceptions
- adjust the Flutter usage client to Flutter API changes
- improve the user agent string for the CLI client
- bug fix to prevent frequently changing the settings file
- added a
usageimplementation for Flutter (uses conditional directives)
lib/usage_html.dart; use the new Analytics.create() static method
lib/usage_io.dart; use the new Analytics.create() static method
- bumped to
2.0.0for API changes and library refactorings
- added an optional
analyticsUrlparameter to the usage constructors
- fix two strong mode analysis issues (overriding a field declaration with a setter/getter pair)
- make strong mode compliant
- update some dev package dependencies
- Rev'd to 1.0.0!
- No other changes from the
- Added a web example
- Added a utility method to time async events (
- Updated the readme to add information about when we send analytics info
- Catch errors during pings to Google Analytics, for example in case of a missing internet connection
- Track additional browser data, such as screen size and language
- Added tests for
usagerunning in a dart:html context
- Changed to a custom implementation of UUID; saved ~376k in compiled JS size
sanitizeStacktraceinto the main library
- Replaced optional positional arguments with named arguments
- Added code coverage! Thanks to https://github.com/Adracus/dart-coveralls and coveralls.io.
- Fixed a bug in
- Initial version, created by Stagehand