A common platform interface for the
This interface allows platform-specific implementations of the
plugin, as well as the plugin itself, to ensure they are supporting the
To implement a new platform-specific implementation of
UrlLauncherPlatform with an implementation that performs the
platform-specific behavior, and when you register your plugin, set the default
UrlLauncherPlatform by calling
UrlLauncherPlatform.instance = MyPlatformUrlLauncher().
Note on breaking changes #
Strongly prefer non-breaking changes (such as adding a method to the interface) over breaking changes for this package.
See https://flutter.cn/go/platform-interface-breaking-changes for a discussion on why a less-clean interface is preferable to a breaking change.
- Update lower bound of dart dependency to 2.1.0.
- Make the pedantic dev_dependency explicit.
- Make the
Objects are not unique).
- Use the common PlatformInterface code from plugin_platform_interface.
- [TEST ONLY BREAKING CHANGE] remove UrlLauncherPlatform.isMock, we're not increasing the major version as doing so for platform interfaces has bad implications, given that this is only going to break test code, and that the plugin is young and shouldn't have third-party users we've decided to land this as a patch bump.
- Minor DartDoc changes and add a lint for missing DartDocs.
- Use package URI in test directory to import code from lib.
- Enforce that UrlLauncherPlatform isn't implemented with
- Initial release.
Use this package as a library
1. Depend on it
Add this to your package's pubspec.yaml file:
dependencies: url_launcher_platform_interface: ^1.0.7
2. Install it
You can install packages from the command line:
$ flutter pub get
Alternatively, your editor might support
flutter pub get.
Check the docs for your editor to learn more.
3. Import it
Now in your Dart code, you can use:
Describes how popular the package is relative to other packages. [more]
Code health derived from static analysis. [more]
Reflects how tidy and up-to-date the package is. [more]
Weighted score of the above. [more]
We analyzed this package on May 26, 2020, and provided a score, details, and suggestions below. Analysis was completed with status completed using:
- Dart: 2.8.1
- pana: 0.13.8-dev
- Flutter: 1.17.0
Maintain an example. (-10 points)
Create a short demo in the
example/ directory to show how to use this package.
Common filename patterns include
url_launcher_platform_interface.dart. Packages with multiple examples should provide
For more information see the pub package layout conventions.
The package description is too short. (-4 points)
Add more detail to the
description field of
pubspec.yaml. Use 60 to 180 characters to describe the package, what it does, and its target use case.
|Dart SDK||>=2.1.0 <3.0.0|