service_worker 0.2.4 service_worker: ^0.2.4 copied to clipboard
- Support Dart 2 stable.
- Fix runtime errors casting List
- Fixed a use of
dynamicas bottom by adding type parameters to
- Updated to work with
- Migrate off deprecated APIs from the core libraries.
- Fixed a strong-mode cast warning that will become an error soon.
- Style cleanup: preferring single quotes.
- Removed generic type comments.
- Upgraded dependencies.
- Remove 'implements' from JS facade methods, as it seems to break with dart2js.
- Implement new methods for classes that implement
- Don't return
ServiceWorkerinstances when the underlying JS object is null.
- Mask types from JS facade, to prevent type check errors in Dartium.
- expose keys in
- fix a few typing bug
- export ShowNotificationAction
PushManager.hasPermission()is a deprecated API and it doesn't work in Chrome anymore, clients should use
- ServiceWorkerClient.postMessage() to use List as transfer objects parameter.
- ServiceWorker.postMessage(): any Transferable object can be set, not only MessagePorts.