rxdart: ^0.6.2 copied to clipboard
Native Dart rx implementation
- Added concat
- BREAKING: startWith now takes just one parameter instead of an Iterable. To add multiple starting events, please use startWithMany.
- Added BehaviourSubject and ReplaySubject. These implement StreamController.
- BehaviourSubject will notify the last added event upon listening.
- ReplaySubject will notify all past events upon listening.
- DEPRECATED: zip and combineLatest, use their strong-type-friendly alternatives instead (available as static methods on the Observable class, i.e. Observable.combineThreeLatest, Observable.zipFour, ...)
- Added documentation (thanks to dustinlessard-wf)
- Fix tests breaking due to deprecation of expectAsync
- Fix tests to satisfy strong mode requirements
- As of this version, rxdart depends on SDK v1.21.0, to support the newly added generic method type syntax