location 2.2.0 location: ^2.2.0 copied to clipboard
A Flutter plugin for location with Callbacks.
[2.2.0] 19th March 2019 #
- Actually updating locatino when using getLocation (not only relying on LastLocation)
- Add timestamp to LocationData
- Add serviceEnabled method to check whether Location Service is enabled.
- Add requestService method to ask the user to activate the location service.
- Fix continuous callback heading
[2.1.0] 16th Match 2019 #
- iOS permission should be closer to Android permission behaviour thanks to PerrchicK
- Adding requestPermission(), to manually request permission
- Several feature fixed for less crash when using the plugin
- Code Cleanup
- Update Readme and add a warning for the location bug in iOS simulator
[2.0.0] 25th January 2019 #
- Code cleanup
- BREAKING CHANGE: Change Dart API to return structured data rather than a map.
[1.4.0] 21st August 2018 #
- Add lazy permission request thanks to yathit
- Add hasPermission() thanks to vagrantrobbie
- Bug correction thanks to jalpedersen
- Add more examples
[1.3.4] 4th June 2018 #
- Fix crash for Android API pre 27 thanks to matthewtsmith.
[1.3.3] 30th May 2018 #
- Correct implementation of iOS plugin to match Android behaviour. No need to call getLocation to get permissions for location callbacks.
[1.3.2] 30th May 2018 #
- Change implementation to api in build.gradle in order to solve incompatibilities between GMS versions thanks to luccascorrea
[1.3.1] 29th May 2018 #
- Added speed and speed_accuracy (only Android truly discover speed accuracy, so its always 0 for now on iOS)
- Solved a crash
[1.3.0] 27th May 2018 #
- Make it compatible with Firebase thanks to quangIO
- Resolve runtime error exception thanks to jharrison902
- Update gitignore thanks to bcko
[1.2.0] 5th April 2018 #
- Permissions denied on Android handled thanks to g123k
- Dart 2 update thanks to efortuna
[1.1.6] - 19th Octobre 2017. #
- iOS code from Swift to Objective-C thanks to fluff
[1.1.1] - 20th July 2017. #
- Fixes for iOS result's format.
[1.1.0] - 17th July 2017. #
- Added permission check for Android 6+ (thanks netdur). Still no callback when permissions granted so aiming SDK 21 is safer.
[1.0.0] - 7th July 2017. #
- Initial Release.