workflows.v1 library Null safety
Workflows API - v1
Manage workflow definitions. To execute workflows and manage executions, see the Workflows Executions API.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/workflows
Create an instance of WorkflowsApi to access these resources:
- The response message for Locations.ListLocations.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- Response for the ListWorkflows method.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- Workflow program to be executed by Workflows.
- Manage workflow definitions.
- Empty = $Empty
- Location = $Location00
- A resource that represents Google Cloud Platform location.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs.