workflowexecutions.v1 library Null safety
Workflow Executions API - v1
Execute workflows created with Workflows API.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/workflows
Create an instance of WorkflowExecutionsApi to access these resources:
- Error describes why the execution was abnormally terminated.
- A running instance of a [Workflow](/workflows/docs/reference/rest/v1/projects.locations.workflows).
- Response for the ListExecutions method.
- Position contains source position information about the stack trace element such as line number, column number and length of the code block in bytes.
- A collection of stack elements (frames) where an error occurred.
- A single stack element (frame) where an error occurred.
- > Preview: This field is covered by the > [Pre-GA Offerings Terms](https://cloud.google.com/terms/service-terms) of > the Google Cloud Terms of Service.
- Represents a step of the workflow this execution is running.
- Request for the TriggerPubsubExecution method.
- Execute workflows created with Workflows API.