servicecontrol.v1 library Null safety
Service Control API - v1
Provides admission control and telemetry reporting for services integrated with Service Infrastructure.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/service-control/
Create an instance of ServiceControlApi to access these resources:
- Request message for the AllocateQuota method.
- Response message for the AllocateQuota method.
A set of attributes, each in the format
The allowed types for [VALUE] in a
- Defines the errors to be returned in google.api.servicecontrol.v1.CheckResponse.check_errors.
- Contains additional information about the check operation.
- Request message for the Check method.
- Response message for the Check method.
ConsumerInfoprovides information about the consumer.
- Distribution represents a frequency distribution of double-valued sample points. [...]
- Exemplars are example points that may be used to annotate aggregated distribution values. [...]
- Describing buckets with arbitrary user-provided width.
- Describing buckets with exponentially growing width.
- A common proto for logging HTTP requests. [...]
- Describing buckets with constant width.
- An individual log entry.
- Additional information about a potentially long-running operation with which a log entry is associated.
- Additional information about the source code location that produced the log entry.
- Represents a single metric value.
- Represents a set of metric values in the same metric. [...]
- Represents information regarding an operation.
- Represents error information for QuotaOperation.
- Contains the quota information for a quota check response.
- Represents information regarding a quota operation.
- Represents the properties needed for quota operations.
- Represents the processing error of one Operation in the request.
- Request message for the Report method.
- Response message for the Report method.
- Describes a resource associated with this operation.
- Provides admission control and telemetry reporting for services integrated with Service Infrastructure.
- A span represents a single operation within a trace. [...]
- Money = $Money
- Represents an amount of money with its currency type.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]
- TruncatableString = $TruncatableString
- Represents a string that might be shortened to a specified length.