runtimeconfig.v1 library Null safety
Cloud Runtime Configuration API - v1
The Runtime Configurator allows you to dynamically configure and expose variables through Google Cloud Platform. In addition, you can also set Watchers and Waiters that will watch for changes to your data and return based on certain conditions.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/deployment-manager/runtime-configurator/
Create an instance of CloudRuntimeConfigApi to access these resources:
- The Runtime Configurator allows you to dynamically configure and expose variables through Google Cloud Platform.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- CancelOperationRequest = $Empty
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs.