reseller.v1 library Null safety
Google Workspace Reseller API - v1
Perform common functions that are available on the Channel Services console at scale, like placing orders and viewing customer information
For more information, see developers.google.cn/google-apps/reseller/
Create an instance of ResellerApi to access these resources:
- JSON template for address of a customer.
- JSON template for the ChangePlan rpc request.
- When a Google customer's account is registered with a reseller, the customer's subscriptions for Google services are managed by this reseller. [...]
- JSON template for primary admin in case of TEAM customers
- JSON template for a subscription renewal settings.
- Perform common functions that are available on the Channel Services console at scale, like placing orders and viewing customer information
- JSON template for resellernotify getwatchdetails response.
- JSON template for resellernotify response.
- JSON template for subscription seats.
- JSON template for a subscription.
planproperty is required. [...]
- In this version of the API, annual commitment plan's interval is one year. [...]
- A subscription manages the relationship of a Google customer's payment plan with a product's SKU, user licenses, 30-day free trial status, and renewal options. [...]
- Read-only transfer related information for the subscription. [...]
- The G Suite annual commitment and flexible payment plans can be in a 30-day free trial. [...]