policysimulator.v1 library Null safety
Policy Simulator API - v1
Policy Simulator is a collection of endpoints for creating, running, and
viewing a Replay. A
Replay is a type of simulation that lets you see how
your members' access to resources might change if you changed your IAM
policy. During a
Replay, Policy Simulator re-evaluates, or replays, past
access attempts under both the current policy and your proposed policy, and
compares those results to determine how your members' access might change
under the proposed policy.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/iam/docs/simulating-access
Create an instance of PolicySimulatorApi to access these resources:
- A summary and comparison of the principal's access under the current (baseline) policies and the proposed (simulated) policies for a single access tuple.
- Details about how a binding in a policy affects a principal's ability to use a permission.
- Details about whether the binding includes the principal.
- Details about how a set of policies, listed in ExplainedPolicy, resulted in a certain AccessState when replaying an access tuple.
- Details about how a specific IAM Policy contributed to the access check.
- Response message for Simulator.ListReplayResults.
A resource describing a
Replay, or simulation.
- The configuration used for a Replay.
- The difference between the results of evaluating an access tuple under the current (baseline) policies and under the proposed (simulated) policies.
- The result of replaying a single access tuple against a simulated state.
- Summary statistics about the replayed log entries.
- Specifies the audit configuration for a service.
members, or principals, with a
- An Identity and Access Management (IAM) policy, which specifies access controls for Google Cloud resources.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- Policy Simulator is a collection of endpoints for creating, running, and viewing a Replay.
- GoogleCloudPolicysimulatorV1AccessTuple = $V1AccessTuple
- Information about the principal, resource, and permission to check.
- GoogleIamV1AuditLogConfig = $AuditLogConfig
- Provides the configuration for logging a type of permissions.
- GoogleRpcStatus = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs.
- GoogleTypeDate = $Date
- Represents a whole or partial calendar date, such as a birthday.
- GoogleTypeExpr = $Expr
- Represents a textual expression in the Common Expression Language (CEL) syntax.