playintegrity.v1 library Null safety
Google Play Integrity API - v1
For more information, see developer.android.com/google/play/integrity
Create an instance of PlayIntegrityApi to access these resources:
- Contains the account information such as the licensing status for the user in the scope.
- Contains information about account risk that indicates if the current user session seems low risk, unknown, or risky before you allow important actions to proceed.
- Contains the application integrity information.
- Request to decode the integrity token.
- Response containing the decoded integrity payload.
- Contains the device attestation information.
- Play Integrity
- Contains the integrity request information.
- Contains additional information generated for testing responses.
- Contains basic app information and integrity signals like device attestation and licensing details.