photoslibrary.v1 library Null safety
Photos Library API - v1
Manage photos, videos, and albums in Google Photos
For more information, see developers.google.cn/photos/
Create an instance of PhotosLibraryApi to access these resources:
- Request to add an enrichment to a specific album at a specific position.
- The enrichment item that's created.
- Representation of an album in Google Photos.
- Specifies a position in an album.
- Request to add media items to an album.
- Request to create one or more media items in a user's Google Photos library.
- List of media items created.
- Response to retrieve a list of media items.
- Request to remove a list of media items from an album.
- This filter allows you to return media items based on the content type.
- Information about the user who added the media item.
- Request to create an album in Google Photos.
- Represents a whole calendar date.
- This filter defines the allowed dates or date ranges for the media returned.
- Defines a range of dates.
- An enrichment item.
- This filter defines the features that the media items should have.
- Filters that can be applied to a media item search.
- Request to join a shared album on behalf of the user.
- Response to successfully joining the shared album on behalf of the user.
- Request to leave a shared album on behalf of the user.
- List of albums requested.
- List of all media items from the user's Google Photos library.
- List of shared albums requested.
- Represents a physical location.
- An enrichment containing a single location.
- An enrichment containing a map, showing origin and destination locations.
- Representation of a media item (such as a photo or video) in Google Photos.
- Result of retrieving a media item.
- Metadata for a media item.
- This filter defines the type of media items to be returned, for example, videos or photos.
A new enrichment item to be added to an album, used by the
- New media item that's created in a user's Google Photos account.
- Result of creating a new media item.
- Metadata that is specific to a photo, such as, ISO, focal length and exposure time.
- Manage photos, videos, and albums in Google Photos
- Request to search for media items in a user's library.
- List of media items that match the search parameters.
- Request to make an album shared in Google Photos.
- Response to successfully sharing an album.
- Options that control the sharing of an album.
- Information about albums that are shared.
- A simple media item to be created in Google Photos via an upload token.
- An enrichment containing text.
- Metadata that is specific to a video, for example, fps and processing status.
- BatchAddMediaItemsToAlbumResponse = $Empty
- Response for adding media items to an album.
- BatchRemoveMediaItemsFromAlbumResponse = $Empty
- Response for successfully removing all specified media items from the album.
- LatLng = $LatLng
- An object that represents a latitude/longitude pair.
- Response to successfully leaving the shared album on behalf of the user.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs.
- Request to unshare a shared album in Google Photos.
- Response of a successful unshare of a shared album.