mybusinessbusinesscalls.v1 library Null safety
My Business Business Calls API - v1
The My Business Business Calls API manages business calls information of a
location on Google and collect insights like the number of missed calls to
their location. Additional information about Business calls can be found at
https://support.google.com/business/answer/9688285?p=call_history. If the
Google Business Profile links to a Google Ads account and call history is
turned on, calls that last longer than a specific time, and that can be
attributed to an ad interaction, will show in the linked Google Ads account
under the "Calls from Ads" conversion. If smart bidding and call conversions
are used in the optimization strategy, there could be a change in ad spend.
Learn more about smart bidding. To view and perform actions on a location's
calls, you need to be a
MANAGER of the location.
For more information, see developers.google.cn/my-business/
Create an instance of MyBusinessBusinessCallsApi to access these resources:
- Metrics aggregated over the input time range.
- Insights for calls made to a location.
- Business calls settings for a location.
- Metrics for an hour.
- Response message for ListBusinessCallsInsights.
- The My Business Business Calls API manages business calls information of a location on Google and collect insights like the number of missed calls to their location.
- Metrics for a week day.