keep.v1 library Null safety
Google Keep API - v1
The Google Keep API is used in an enterprise environment to manage Google Keep content and resolve issues identified by cloud security software.
For more information, see developers.google.cn/keep/api
Create an instance of KeepApi to access these resources:
- An attachment to a note.
- The request to add one or more permissions on the note.
- The response for creating permissions on a note.
- The request to remove one or more permissions from a note.
- Specifies a range of media.
- The request to add a single permission on the note.
- Represents options for downloading media.
- Describes a single Group.
- The Google Keep API is used in an enterprise environment to manage Google Keep content and resolve issues identified by cloud security software.
- The list of items for a single list note.
- A single list item in a note's list.
- The response when listing a page of notes.
- Represents a media consisting of a stream of bytes, a content type and a length.
- A single note.
- Options for downloading a Media.
- A single permission on the note.
- Specifies options for resumable uploads.
- The content of the note.
- The block of text for a single text section or list item.
- Represents options for uploading a Media.
- Describes a single user.