file.v1 library Null safety
Cloud Filestore API - v1
The Cloud Filestore API is used for creating and managing cloud file servers.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/filestore/
Create an instance of CloudFilestoreApi to access these resources:
- A Cloud Filestore backup.
- The Cloud Filestore API is used for creating and managing cloud file servers.
- File share configuration for the instance.
- A Cloud Filestore instance.
- ListBackupsResponse is the result of ListBackupsRequest.
- ListInstancesResponse is the result of ListInstancesRequest.
- The response message for Locations.ListLocations.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- Network configuration for the instance.
- NFS export options specifications.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- RestoreInstanceRequest restores an existing instance's file share from a backup.
- CancelOperationRequest = $Empty
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- Location = $Location00
- A resource that represents Google Cloud Platform location.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]