datafusion.v1 library Null safety
Cloud Data Fusion API - v1
Cloud Data Fusion is a fully-managed, cloud native, enterprise data integration service for quickly building and managing data pipelines. It provides a graphical interface to increase time efficiency and reduce complexity, and allows business users, developers, and data scientists to easily and reliably build scalable data integration solutions to cleanse, prepare, blend, transfer and transform data without having to wrestle with infrastructure.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/data-fusion/docs
Create an instance of DataFusionApi to access these resources:
- Identifies Data Fusion accelerators for an instance.
- Specifies the audit configuration for a service. [...]
members, or principals, with a
- The crypto key configuration. [...]
- Cloud Data Fusion is a fully-managed, cloud native, enterprise data integration service for quickly building and managing data pipelines. [...]
- Represents a Data Fusion instance.
- Response message for the list available versions request.
- Response message for the list instance request.
- The response message for Locations.ListLocations.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- Network configuration for a Data Fusion instance. [...]
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- An Identity and Access Management (IAM) policy, which specifies access controls for Google Cloud resources. [...]
Request message for
- The Data Fusion version. [...]
- AuditLogConfig = $AuditLogConfig
- Provides the configuration for logging a type of permissions. [...]
- CancelOperationRequest = $Empty
- The request message for Operations.CancelOperation.
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- Expr = $Expr
- Represents a textual expression in the Common Expression Language (CEL) syntax. [...]
- Location = $Location00
- A resource that represents Google Cloud Platform location.
- RestartInstanceRequest = $Empty
- Request message for restarting a Data Fusion instance.
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]
- TestIamPermissionsRequest = $TestIamPermissionsRequest
Request message for
- TestIamPermissionsResponse = $PermissionsResponse
Response message for