composer.v1 library Null safety
Cloud Composer API - v1
Manages Apache Airflow environments on Google Cloud Platform.
For more information, see cloud.google.com/composer/
Create an instance of CloudComposerApi to access these resources:
- Allowed IP range with user-provided description.
- Manages Apache Airflow environments on Google Cloud Platform.
- The configuration of Cloud SQL instance that is used by the Apache Airflow software. [...]
- The encryption options for the Cloud Composer environment and its dependencies.Supported for Cloud Composer environments in versions composer-1..-airflow-..*.
- An environment for running orchestration tasks.
- Configuration information for an environment.
- ImageVersion information
- Configuration for controlling how IPs are allocated in the GKE cluster running the Apache Airflow software.
- The environments in a project and location.
- The ImageVersions in a project and location.
- The response message for Operations.ListOperations.
- The configuration settings for Cloud Composer maintenance window. [...]
- The configuration information for the Kubernetes Engine nodes running the Apache Airflow software.
- This resource represents a long-running operation that is the result of a network API call.
- Configuration options for the private GKE cluster in a Cloud Composer environment.
- The configuration information for configuring a Private IP Cloud Composer environment.
- Configuration for resources used by Airflow schedulers.
- Specifies the selection and configuration of software inside the environment.
- The configuration settings for the Airflow web server App Engine instance. [...]
- Network-level access control policy for the Airflow web server.
- Configuration for resources used by Airflow web server.
- Configuration for resources used by Airflow workers.
- The Kubernetes workloads configuration for GKE cluster associated with the Cloud Composer environment. [...]
- Date = $Date
- Represents a whole or partial calendar date, such as a birthday. [...]
- Empty = $Empty
- A generic empty message that you can re-use to avoid defining duplicated empty messages in your APIs. [...]
- Status = $Status
Statustype defines a logical error model that is suitable for different programming environments, including REST APIs and RPC APIs. [...]