chromeuxreport.v1 library Null safety
Chrome UX Report API - v1
The Chrome UX Report API lets you view real user experience data for millions of websites.
For more information, see developers.google.cn/web/tools/chrome-user-experience-report/api/reference
Create an instance of ChromeUXReportApi to access these resources:
- A bin is a discrete portion of data spanning from start to end, or if no end is given, then from start to +inf. [...]
- The Chrome UX Report API lets you view real user experience data for millions of websites.
- Key defines all the dimensions that identify this record as unique.
metricis a set of user experience data for a single web performance metric, like "first contentful paint". [...]
- Percentiles contains synthetic values of a metric at a given statistical percentile. [...]
- Request payload sent by a physical web client. [...]
- Response payload sent back to a physical web client. [...]
- Record is a single Chrome UX report data record. [...]
- Object representing the normalization actions taken to normalize a url to achieve a higher chance of successful lookup. [...]