cached_network_image library Null safety
- Image widget to show NetworkImage with caching functionality.
- IO implementation of the CachedNetworkImageProvider; the ImageProvider to load network images using a cache.
- Progress of the file that is being downloaded from the originalUrl.
- An ImageStreamCompleter with support for loading multiple images.
- Log levels of the cache manager. Debug shows failed downloads and verbose also shows successful downloads and cache retrievals.
- ErrorListener = void Function()
- Function which is called after loading the image failed.
= Widget Function(BuildContext context, ImageProvider<
- Builder function to create an image widget. The function is called after the ImageProvider completes the image loading.
- LoadingErrorWidgetBuilder = Widget Function(BuildContext context, String url, dynamic error)
- Builder function to create an error widget. This builder is called when the image failed loading, for example due to a 404 NotFound exception.
- PlaceholderWidgetBuilder = Widget Function(BuildContext context, String url)
- Builder function to create a placeholder widget. The function is called once while the ImageProvider is loading the image.
- ProgressIndicatorBuilder = Widget Function(BuildContext context, String url, DownloadProgress progress)
- Builder function to create a progress indicator widget. The function is called every time a chuck of the image is downloaded from the web, but at least once during image loading.